The BRICS Health Ministers met in Moscow, Russia on October 30, 2015, at the 5th BRICS Health Ministers’ meeting. The Ministers recalled all previous declarations in which they committed to strengthen intra-BRICS cooperation to promote health. They noted the progress made since the first BRICS Summit and acknowledged the renewed commitment to health by the BRICS leaders as expressed in the Ufa Declaration, 2015.
1. The BRICS countries, represented by the Heads of Delegation of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, met on 19th May 2015 on the sidelines of the 68th session of the World Health Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland.
Joint Communiqué of the BRICS Member States on Health Geneva, Tuesday, 20 may 2014 The BRICS countries, represented by the Heads of Delegationof Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa,...
Statement by H.E. Mr. Alexey BORODAVKIN, Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the United Nations Office and other international organizations in Geneva, at the High-level segment of the 2013 ECOSOC substantive session on the theme “Science, technology and innovation, and the potential of culture, for promoting sustainable development and achieving the Millennium Development Goals”
Unofficial translation Statement by H.E. Mr. Alexey BORODAVKIN, Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the United Nations Office and other international organizations in...
STATEMENT by H.E. Mr. Gennady Gatilov Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation at the 65th Session of the UN Economic Commision for Europe
S T A T E M E N T BY H.E. MR. GENNADY GATILOV DEPUTY MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION AT THE 65 TH SESSION OF THE UN ECONOMIC COMMISSION FOR EUROPE Geneva, 9 April 2013 ...
The annual celebration of the WMD (23 March) took place at WMO headquarters (Geneva, 21March 2013).
New Delhi, 10-11 January 2013
Joint Communiqué of the BRICS Member States on Health Tuesday 22 May, 2012 1. The BRICS countries represented by the Ministers of Health of Brazil, China and South Africa, Permanent...
Moscow, 28-29 April 2011
— 10 Items per Page
- Permanent Mission
- International security and disarmament
- International trade and econimic policy issues
- International cooperation in the fields of economy, science and technology, health and environment protection
- International law and social issues
- Human rights and humanitarian issues
- Administrative and budgetary issues
- Statments & Speeches
- Our partners in Geneva
- Useful links